Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Love It or Hate It

Wow....had my Duet washer/dryer for two weeks and just thought I'd check further on reviews and came across these at Amazon. (I bought mine at Lowes).

I have been quite impressed with the quality and quietness of both units....both have performed flawlessly. Washer is Energy Saver ranked and what is amazing is that the price for each was around $690.00....I was not about to spend $1400 each for Samsungs.

Pros: Price-performer, quiet, energy efficient, well-done controls, timer, fun to use; dryer huge; one of the smallest units (depth and width) out there

Cons: Washer is somewhat smallish (3.4 cu ft) but works for family of four; a little less flexibility in terms of settings (but works for us); need to buy pedestals (at $220 ea) as with all front loaders (if you don't want to kill your back)

Bottom line.....for about $2000 I got two units that rival the $3000 ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment